Forum Faucet Wave   →   News And Information   →   Marketing Tips And Strategies   →   How to Boost Your Earnings on FaucetWave

How to Boost Your Earnings on FaucetWave

Started by easymoneyguide Nov 18th, 2023 at 14:33
easymoneyguide
Platinum
Received: $19.8113
Balance: $1.1916
Referrals: 179
Nov 18th, 2023 at 14:33

Well I've been a member of Faucetwave for a couple of weeks now and I am very impressed with the earning opportunities here.  I'm going to go over all of the ways you can make money here on Faucetwave to help you grow your daily income.  It helps to create an earning goal for yourself to keep you motivated enough to be consistent on a daily basis.  For example, my earning goal for Faucetwave is to reach $10 per week.  So far I am earning about $9 per week and am getting close to my goal.  I will create a new goal once I reach this one and maintain it for at month.  

How to Make Money Online with Faucetwave

Paid to Click Section 

The Paid to Click section contains plenty of links you can click to earn money daily.  It is important to log into Faucetwave each day and click the ads so that you can earn from your referrals clicks the next day.  Do this every day as part of your earning routine to grow your online income.  It won't seem like much at first but the daily effort will pay off big time if you follow this earning guide. 

To earn even more from the PTC section you can check for new ads a couple times per day and upgrade your membership. The upgraded memberships are highly encouraged because you will earn more from each click you and your referrals make.  

Ad Grid Game

The Clixgrid game lets you click on any square, complete the captcha and see if you win a prize. The prizes range from $0.002-$1 and you can win multiple times.  Make sure to use all of your click chances daily to boost your earnings.  The amount of chances you get depends on your membership. 

Video Ads

You can get paid to watch video ads. Check this section daily.

Hourly Faucet

Faucetwave has an easy hourly faucet that lets you earn $0.005 every hour.  If you do this multiple times per day it will boost your earnings! 

Paid to Sign Up Offers

PTSU offers require you to follow the instructions and become an ACTIVE member of the programs you sign up with.  There are some great offers paying $0.10 for a simply signing up as a member and using the site.  

Ad Pack Shares

Ad Pack Shares are a way of earning a share in the revenue of Faucetwave while you advertise on the site at the same time! Ad packs cost $10 and come with a great advertising package that you can use to promote your other programs to the members of Faucetwave.  This advertising is highly effective because the membership here is so active and you get the bonus of a daily cash back earnings in your account.  

NOTE: You have to view 4 PTC ads daily in order to earn from your Ad Pack for the next 24 hours

DISCLAIMER: We are not an investment site. You are purchasing advertising shares that also provide a daily bonus for each active share you hold. The bonus is paid daily for 30 days. you also DO NOT receive the full purchase amount back wiht interest. You are receiving ad credits plus the bonus.

Offer Walls

The Offer Walls section contains multiple offer providers that you can earn from. There are plenty of ways to earn using offerwalls like surveys, app downloads, paid clicks, and offers.  Check this section daily and see if you can complete a couple of offers to really increase your earnings. 

Referrals

On Faucetwave, you have the option of growing your downline in multiple ways. You can refer new members directly using the referral link in your Banners section, purchase direct referrals or rent referrals.  Each click your referrals make gives you a percentage of the click value and you also earn from their advertising and upgrade purchases.  

Upgraded members will also earn more from each referral click and earn on referrals down 2-7 levels depending on their membership.  

I recommend saving up your site earnings and using it to purchase or rent referrals. Rented referrals come with the option to recycle if they are not active clickers.  Rented referrals will need to be managed in order to profit from them. You will need to extend the length of time they are rented for and recycle when they become inactive.  It’s important to log in daily to check to make sure your rented referrals are optimized.  

PTP Leaderboard

PTP stands for ‘Paid To Promote’ and it is exactly what it sounds.  Each click you send to your referral link will be counted and recorded on the PTP Leaderboard.  You get paid for each unique visitor you send. An unique visitor is a single IP that visits Faucet Wave once every 24 hours. The amount of signups you receive relative to your click total will be recorded and you will be paid based on the CPM level.  Better signup rates will give you a higher CPM rate which means you will earn more from the PTP Leaderboard Contest.  The leaderboard is reset weekly and the amount you earn will be added to your account balance.  

Daily Tasks Checklist

The daily checklist on your Dashboard page will show you the simple tasks you can complete to get a bonus that ranges from $0.05-$0.10.  You will need to complete a certain amount of PTC ads, Points Earned, Ad Grid clicks, and Traffic Exchange clicks.  

Completing this list daily will be helpful in boosting your daily earnings and remind you to use all of the different earning and advertising features at Faucetwave. 

Thanks for reading my Faucetwave earning guide! I hope this helps you earn a consistent income online with this awesome PTC! 

-EasyMoneyGuide

P.S. My Gift to You: Send me a message by clicking the little envelope under my profile picture to request a copy of my PTC Referral Strategy Guide and a free landing page! 

Bigevs
VIP
Received: $127.47107125
Balance: $0.81
Referrals: 589
Dec 06th, 2023 at 05:44

Great advice and I have taken the re-invest strategy and my team and earnings are growing nicely.

Cheers

Iestyn AKA Bigevs

bearzptcbiz
Platinum
Received: $0
Balance: $4.9766
Referrals: 1
Dec 06th, 2023 at 08:03

"The Secret to Your Success is in Your Daily Routine"

xpresstraffic
VIP
Received: $356.74620875
Balance: $1.235
Referrals: 626
Dec 06th, 2023 at 12:05

I earn anywhere between 2-5 a day and on Tier1ads I earn 5-10 a day. Greats sites....

Ganibal
Standard
Dec 06th, 2023 at 17:56
Thank you!
« Last Edit: Dec 06th, 2023 at 17:56 by Ganibal »
Zigor
Standard
Dec 07th, 2023 at 01:58

Thank you all for sharing ideas

MikeAb14
Standard
Received: $31.0234375
Balance: $0.0272
Referrals: 7
Dec 07th, 2023 at 02:34
xpresstraffic wrote:

I earn anywhere between 2-5 a day and on Tier1ads I earn 5-10 a day. Greats sites....

It's not surprising with such quantity of referrals...

ladews
Standard
Dec 07th, 2023 at 08:02

Thank you for sharing

aayafi
Standard
Dec 08th, 2023 at 01:44

Great post

Nelwave
Standard
Dec 08th, 2023 at 01:57

Time to practice the routine