Forum Faucet Wave   →   News And Information   →   Marketing Tips And Strategies   →   What Promotion Are You Using

What Promotion Are You Using

Started by elizabetabiz Oct 25th, 2023 at 05:25
elizabetabiz
VIP
Received: $4.778595
Balance: $0.1615
Referrals: 73
Oct 25th, 2023 at 05:25

Hello everyone.

Depending on the different types of advertising, their methods are very different.

Traffic Exchanges are the most widespread form of advertising

Mailers - I prefer them because we know why we are there - to advertise our ads and best way to find potential buyers

Blogs-sometimes you needed a lot of knowledge and skills to blog, but today it's no longer a secret and in this regard, Traffic exchanges are the simplest system to regularly inform your leads through the Leadsleep system with a broadcasting option and Traffic Exchanges, which have profile blogs called social profiles.

And best part is your leads get emails by system that you just post new post😎

Any thouths on y post,please reply and stay safe.

cryptoteambuild
VIP
Received: $0
Balance: $534.632625
Referrals: 88
Oct 25th, 2023 at 05:50

Thanks for sharing your strategy Elizabeta.

elizabetabiz
VIP
Oct 25th, 2023 at 05:52

Thanks for stoping by and reply

I think more and more marketers looking for automatizations systems...save time a lot😎

bizventures
VIP
Received: $29.41853125
Balance: $5.4023
Referrals: 137
Oct 25th, 2023 at 07:29

Thank you for your marketing tips.

I agree that traffic exchanges and viral mailers (safelist) are a good way to advertise your offers. I do find many are not using them correctly. They need to remember that their offer is seen for a short time and more and more have reduced the times an add is viewed (problem #1). 

Users need to use lead capture pages so they are also building their list and not someone else's list. (problem #2) Owners need to teach their members how to use their traffic exchange and safelist.

I find that many owners of these type of sites are giving away the farm. By that I mean giving way two many credits, impressions, and especially cash. I'm not against giving any of these bonuses, but as an owner, you need to be able to pay for your business expenses. As an owner, you want your members to be using up their credits and impressions so they will buy more of them. (this tip can be a completly new topic in its self.)

Owner need to stop attracting penny surfers and start attracting members who are looking for answers to their issues.

Brainstorm and make your platform different and meet the needs of both yourself and your members. (You do an excellent job at this Elizabeta.)

--Michael

elizabetabiz
VIP
Oct 26th, 2023 at 06:33

Yes i definitly agrie Michael

Penny surfers are no.1 problem but with all those games they can earn we cant compete to them-i think

Credits just staying there-i think those who dont do affiliate marketing have no clue what to do with it.lol

But i feel ta is never ending circle becouse they dont see big picture wich means....what promoting can give them and they rather surf for cents...

So sadly the rest we need folow them in games...

bizventures
VIP
Oct 26th, 2023 at 08:05

We as owners, need to education our members on how to use TEs and mailers correctly. This can be done a few ways, 1) send out educational emails to your members; 2) in each section where members can post ads, provide some instructions of how to correctly post their ad. This can be done by updating the page or adding a video. This is something I'm wanting to do at my sites; 3) Post steps in your groups and have some group discussions.

Need to keep plugging.

--Michael

elizabetabiz
VIP
Oct 27th, 2023 at 01:32
janusz1952 wrote:

ohoho

...what reply is that

bizventures
VIP
Oct 27th, 2023 at 08:12
elizabetabiz wrote:
janusz1952 wrote:

ohoho

...what reply is that

I removed his one word reply. Post like his, doesn't do anything for our community.

--Michael

aayafi
Standard
Oct 28th, 2023 at 04:51

I write posts on my blog and promote them by all means of promotion available

elizabetabiz
VIP
Nov 07th, 2023 at 03:52
bizventures wrote:
elizabetabiz wrote:
janusz1952 wrote:

ohoho

...what reply is that

I removed his one word reply. Post like his, doesn't do anything for our community.

--Michael

...thanks