Forum Faucet Wave   →   Faucetwave Support   →   Problems And Doubts   →   Daily Bonus Keeps Changing

Daily Bonus Keeps Changing

Started by jimmyboyd Nov 06th, 2023 at 09:20
kimyar57
VIP
Nov 09th, 2023 at 08:10
jimmyboyd wrote:

For the second day in a row, I don't have enough ads. This is not a good policy. Kindly fix it or take away the daily bonus because it is unfair.

And I don't care that some random person got 83 points. Nobody is telling us how he got them. It may be from offers, but offers have frequently failed to pay me and often don't pay on the same day if they do pay. That's not a fair system.

...It's obvious to people like rikustek that upgrading brings benefits like earning more points and therefore more money. He probably does not care that some random person is not upgraded and can not earn enough points in a day. The system rewards people for their efforts. It is designed to try and help everyone earn something. It may take longer for some than others but that is just how it is. It is also very new and as more advertisers come on board then ads to click on will increase.

You are obviously earning something because you are still here.

So you have 3 choices, 1. upgrade, 2. continue earning as you are or 3. leave. It is quite simple really. 

xpresstraffic
VIP
Received: $382.4747975
Balance: $1.1212
Referrals: 629
Nov 19th, 2023 at 22:09

When it comes to advertising. That is purchased by outsiders not the admins. Admins don't go seeking advertising to put on display do you can view it for your prosperity. 

You need to be asking more members to put up advertising for you to view. That is how the system works.